Go through Rose Water And Acne - Can It Really Help? much more





Not long ago, someone asked me about the effectiveness of applying rose water on face to cure acne. I had no idea back then, but now, I have the answer to that question.

From what I have heard and read, rose water can be used in two ways to cure acne. The first way is to squeezed the rose into mild juice and apply directly onto the face like a facial mask treatment. The second way is by utilizing the concept of aromatherapy. After using both methods on my friends who are heavily affected by acne ( I cured my acne 2 years ago, no point using these methods on myself. ) I can honestly say that both methods have little effect on your acne condition.

This method might work for you if you are sure that your acne is caused by heavy stress. Stress causes the hormone system to release excessive androgenic hormones. And the sudden burst of hormones might be the cause of your acne.

By little effect I mean, you can only expect, at most a 5-10% of improvement over your current acne condition. For this to happen, the three friends of mine needed about 4 weeks of time. If I were you, I would concentrate my energy, time and money on other more effective treatments. There is a big misconception about acne medication these days. People only want to have natural treatments but not medical treatments for their acne. Why? Because natural ingredients do not cause any side effects. Is this true? Not at all. In fact, I heard some herbs have caused side effects on the user.

To end this article, I wish to conclude that rose extracts/rose water carries little effectiveness on your acne condition. You should be concentrating your time on more effective treatments such as eating a balanced diet daily, applying acne medication, vitamin treatment and so on.

Acne

You can learn MY SECRET. I cured my acne two years ago. In less than 2 months, I was able to get that smooth skin back. Ifyou interested in learning my secrets to cure acne fast, effectively, and cheaply, please visit: http://acne-miracle.blogspot.com




Rose Water And Acne - Can It Really Help?